If you have been worrying about your arms (or “bingo-wings”) Brachioplasty is a revolutionary treatment that can help remove any of those insecurities you have about your arms.
What does the procedure involve?
Brachioplasty (or an arm lift if we’re speaking casually) is a procedure to remove excess skin and fat from the upper arms (commonly referred to as ‘Bingo Wings’). This procedure is usually combined with liposuction to sculpt the arms and create a sleeker, more toned appearance.
Why would I need this treatment?
Many previous patients have found that excess skin and fat in the upper arm may be a problem as a result of weight loss or ageing. Patients may find that despite losing a lot of weight, the excess, saggy skin in the upper arms remain and is difficult to shift despite a good diet and exercise
What can I expect from Dr Kian?
– He is a UK-trained Consultant Plastic Surgeon with a special interest in Cosmetic & Body Contouring Surgery
– British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS) Aesthetic Fellowship training in London & Sydney, Australia
– Systematic approach & personalised surgery for natural-looking results
– Experience in body contouring, brachioplasty surgery & liposuction techniques to suit individual requirements
– Consultation and full aftercare provided by Dr Kian
– During your consultation with Dr Kian, you will be able to discuss your goals and concerns. Dr Kian will discuss your procedure with you including what sort of scars to expect, what garments to wear and how long it will take to recover from surgery.
– Dr Kian has had extensive training using various different techniques and types of body contouring surgery including brachioplasties and liposuction. He will be able to tailor your procedure to ensure that you achieve natural-looking results based on your body shape and individual needs.
What about the treatment itself?
Arm lift surgery is performed under general anaesthetic. It is usually performed as a day case procedure meaning that you are discharged home the same day. The figures shown here may vary depending on the type of surgery you have and your individual circumstances.
How much would a consultation be?
You’ll be happy to hear that Cosmetic Surgery consultations with Dr Kian are FREE!
and how do I go about booking one?
To book in for a FREE plastic surgery consultation, simply visit the contact page . Here you will find all the details you need, and we’ll arrange a date and time to suit you.
photo created by drobotdean – www.freepik.com