Natural-looking tummy tuck surgery with Dr Kian
Abdominoplasty, also known as a “tummy tuck” is a procedure to remove excess skin and fat from the abdomen. The procedure also usually involves tightening of the abdominal muscles. Tummy tuck surgery aims to give you a flatter, firmer abdomen with better abdominal muscle tone.
Excess skin and fat in the abdomen can make people self-conscious and feel less confident about themselves. In some cases, people may seek tummy tuck surgery because the excessive skin and fat can result in difficulties with choosing clothes, exercising and performing other activities. Some people may also have separation of their abdominal muscles causing a gap (rectus divarication), especially after multiple pregnancies. The separated muscles can be sutured back together during your tummy tuck surgery to improve your muscle tone and function.
- Performed by Dr Kian, a UK-trained Consultant Plastic Surgeon with a special interest in Cosmetic Surgery
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS) Aesthetic Fellowship training in London & Sydney, Australia
- Systematic approach & personalised surgery for natural-looking results
- Experience in different techniques of abdominal body contouring surgery to suit individual requirements including mini-abdominoplasty, full (standard) abdominoplasty, Brazilian abdominoplasty, lipoabdominoplasty, fleur-de-lis abdominoplasty, reverse abdominoplasty, circumferential abdominoplasty and liposuction (including VASER liposuction).
- Consultation and full aftercare provided by Dr Kian
Most people who seek tummy tuck surgery would like to remove the excessive skin and fat in their abdomen that they are unable to shift with just diet and exercise alone. This excess tissue and loss of skin elasticity in the abdomen is commonly a result of:
- Weight changes
During your consultation with Dr Kian, you will be able to discuss your goals and concerns. Dr Kian will discuss your procedure with you including what sort of scars to expect, what garments to wear and how long it will take to recover from surgery.
Dr Kian has had extensive training using various different techniques and types of tummy tuck surgery. He will be able to tailor your procedure to ensure that you achieve natural-looking results based on your body shape and individual needs.