Natural-looking arm lift surgery with Dr Kian
Arm lift surgery (also known as a brachioplasty or arm reduction) is a procedure to remove excess skin and fat from the upper arms (commonly referred to as ‘Bingo Wings’). This procedure is usually combined with liposuction to sculpt the arms and create a sleeker, more toned appearance.
Excess skin and fat in the upper arm may be a problem as a result of weight loss or ageing. People may find that despite losing a lot of weight, the excess, saggy skin in the upper arms remain and is difficult to shift despite a good diet and exercise. This problem can make people self-conscious and feel less confident about themselves. In some cases, people may seek arm lift surgery because the excessive skin and fat can result in difficulties with choosing clothes, exercising and performing other activities.
- Performed by Dr Kian, a UK-trained Consultant Plastic Surgeon with a special interest in Cosmetic & Body Contouring Surgery
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS) Aesthetic Fellowship training in London & Sydney, Australia
- Systematic approach & personalised surgery for natural-looking results
- Experience in body contouring, brachioplasty surgery & liposuction techniques to suit individual requirements
- Consultation and full aftercare provided by Dr Kian
Most people who seek arm lift surgery would like to remove the excessive skin and fat in their upper arm that they are unable to shift with just diet and exercise alone. This excess tissue and loss of skin elasticity in the upper arm is commonly a result of:
- Weight loss (especially following bariatric surgery)
- Age-related changes
During your consultation with Dr Kian, you will be able to discuss your goals and concerns. Dr Kian will discuss your procedure with you including what sort of scars to expect, what garments to wear and how long it will take to recover from surgery.
Dr Kian has had extensive training using various different techniques and types of body contouring surgery including brachioplasties and liposuction. He will be able to tailor your procedure to ensure that you achieve natural-looking results based on your body shape and individual needs.