Natural-looking breast enlargement with Dr Kian
Breast enlargement surgery in Manchester, also known as breast augmentation (or commonly referred to as a “boob job”) is the most popular cosmetic surgery procedure in the UK. This procedure is carried out to give fuller-looking breasts and to improve your cleavage. During this procedure, an implant is inserted to increase the volume and improve the shape of your breasts.
Women seek breast enlargement surgery for a variety of reasons including to improve self-confidence, to feel happier about themselves and to feel more feminine. Commonly, women who have this procedure want to achieve a better balance between their breasts and the rest of their figure. Feeling better about the shape and size of your breasts can also have a major impact on the type of clothes you choose to wear and the holidays you have.
- Performed by Dr Kian in Manchester, a UK-trained Consultant Plastic Surgeon with a special interest in Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- Dr Kian has published award-winning research and is an invited lecturer in the field of breast implants
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS) Aesthetic Fellowship training in London & Sydney, Australia
- Systematic approach & personalised surgery for natural-looking results
- Experience in submuscular, subglandular and dual-plane implant placement
- Full range of sizes & implant shapes (round & anatomical/tear-drop)
- Consultation and full aftercare provided by Dr Kian
- Lifetime implant guarantee available*
*provided by GC Aesthetics for Nagor & Eurosilicone implants. Terms & conditions apply.
Most women who seek breast enlargement surgery would like to improve the size and shape of their breasts for the following reasons:
- their breasts never developed to the desired size during puberty
- changes related to pregnancy & breastfeeding
- following weight loss
During your consultation with Dr Kian, you will be able to discuss your goals and concerns. Dr Kian will discuss the various options with you including implant type, shape (round or anatomical/tear-drop), size and placement (subglandular, submuscular or dual-plane). You will also be given time to choose and try on different implant sizes before deciding which one you would like to have.
Dr Kian has had extensive training using various different techniques and types of implants. He only uses breast implants with excellent data and safety profiles. He will be able to tailor your procedure to ensure that you achieve natural-looking results based on your body shape and individual needs.