Natural-looking breast uplift with Dr Kian
Breast uplift surgery (also called mastopexy or breast lift) is a procedure to elevate the position and improve the shape of sagging breasts (ptosis). The procedure involves lifting the position of a droopy nipple and reshaping the breast to give it a more youthful or perky appearance. If required, this can be combined with an implant (augmentation/implant mastopexy) to improve the size of your breasts at the same time.
Women seek breast uplift surgery because they are unhappy with the shape of their breasts. Sagging or droopy breasts are a natural result of ageing and the effects of gravity. Younger women may also seek breast uplift surgery following pregnancy, breastfeeding or weight loss. This procedure helps rejuvenate the appearance of your breasts and this can have an impact on your self-confidence.
- Performed by Dr Kian, a UK-trained Consultant Plastic Surgeon with a special interest in Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS) Aesthetic Fellowship training in London & Sydney, Australia
- Systematic approach & personalised surgery for natural-looking results
- Experience in different techniques of breast uplift surgery to suit individual requirements including inverted T (“Wise-pattern”/anchor-shaped scar), vertical (“lollipop”/short scar) and circumareolar (scar around areola only)
- Consultation and full aftercare provided by Dr Kian
Most women who seek breast uplift surgery would like to rejuvenate their breasts by giving them a lift and improve their shape. You may feel that your breasts have become less pert, ‘empty’ or deflated as you’ve aged, following pregnancy or weight loss. This may be the results of the effects of gravity over time, reduction in breast tissue following pregnancy/breastfeeding and loss of skin elasticity.
During your consultation with Dr Kian, you will be able to discuss your goals and concerns. Dr Kian will discuss your procedure with you including what sort of scars to expect, what garments to wear and how long it will take to recover from surgery.
Dr Kian has had extensive training using various different techniques and types of breast uplift surgery. He will be able to tailor your procedure to ensure that you achieve natural-looking results based on your body shape and individual needs.