Natural-looking mummy makeover surgery with Dr Kian
A ‘mummy makeover’ refers to a combination of procedures to help regain the shape that you had prior to pregnancy. The type of operations that you have depends on your specific concerns and is tailor-made to suit your requirements. It commonly refers to body contouring surgery to tighten your abdomen and aesthetic breast surgery to improve to treat sagging and volume loss to your breasts.
The procedures that are typically performed in a mummy makeover include:
- Breast augmentation – to improve volume in your breasts using implants
- Breast uplift – to improve sagginess of your breasts
- Tummy tuck – to remove excess skin, fat, and also to tighten the core muscles in your abdomen
- Liposuction – to remove stubborn pockets of fat from your body especially in the waist, back, hips & thighs
The procedures above are not exhaustive and individualised combinations may include facial plastic surgery (including facelift/necklift surgery & eyelid surgery), fat transfer and non-surgical treatments (such as anti-wrinkle injections, dermal fillers & Tixel skin resurfacing)
- Performed by Dr Kian, a UK-trained Consultant Plastic Surgeon with a special interest in Cosmetic Surgery
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS) Aesthetic Fellowship training in London & Sydney, Australia
- Systematic approach & personalised surgery for natural-looking results
- Experience in different techniques of breast, body contouring & facial plastic surgery to suit individual requirements
- Consultation and full aftercare provided by Dr Kian
Most women who seek mummy makeover surgery would like help to regain the confidence and figure they used to have prior to having a family. Most of the time, there is a desire to remove the excessive skin and fat in the abdomen that you are unable to shift with just diet and exercise alone. Also, you may have noticed that your breasts have not been the same following pregnancy/breastfeeding and they have become more saggy and ‘deflated’ looking compared to how they were before.
During your consultation with Dr Kian, you will be able to discuss all your goals and concerns. Dr Kian will discuss your personalised combination of procedures that suits your needs. He will also answer all your questions including what sort of scars to expect, what garments to wear and how long it will take to recover from surgery.
Dr Kian has had extensive training using various different techniques and types of breast, body and facial cosmetic surgery. He will be able to tailor your procedures to ensure that you achieve natural-looking results based on your body shape and individual needs.