Natural-looking facelift & necklift surgery with dr kian
Facelift surgery (also called rhytidectomy) is a procedure to freshen up and produce a more youthful appearance to your face. Necklift surgery (also called platysmaplasty) is a procedure that tightens the skin around the neck. Both these procedures are often done at the same time. These procedures reverse the signs of facial ageing by removing excess skin and repositioning the underlying fat and muscles to produce a more youthful appearance. This procedure can be combined with fat transfer using your own fat from elsewhere to treat facial volume loss due to ageing.
Facelift & necklift surgery are procedures that are used to treat wrinkles, sagging skin in the face, as well as loose skin or a double chin appearance in the neck.
- Performed by Dr Kian, a UK-trained Consultant Plastic Surgeon who is trained in both surgical & non-surgical facial rejuvenation techniques
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS) Aesthetic Fellowship training in London & Sydney, Australia
- Systematic approach & personalised surgery for natural-looking results
- Experience in a wide range of facial rejuvenation techniques including full facelifts & mini facelifts, fat transfer & non-surgical facial rejuvenation procedures
- Consultation and full aftercare provided by Dr Kian
Most people who seek facelift surgery would like to reverse the signs of ageing by removing excessive sagging skin, treating lines, wrinkles and restoring lost volume in the face. Necklift surgery, which is usually combined with facelift surgery is used to tighten sagging neck skin. Necklift surgery may also be combined with liposuction to treat the ‘double chin’ appearance. These procedures are also done on patients who have excessive skin following weight loss.
There are a range of techniques involved in facelift/necklift surgery, and this can be customised based on your individual concerns:
- Full facelift – this is the most comprehensive facial rejuvenation procedure, treating the full face down to the neck.
- Mini facelift – this procedure is also called the ‘short scar’ facelift and utilises a smaller incision to focus on the lower third of the face. It is recommended for younger patients with a smaller degree of sagging skin.
- Autologous fat transfer – this is a procedure which involves removing fat from one area of your body and using it to treat volume loss in the face. This is an increasingly popular treatment for restoring volume, reversing the signs of ageing in the face or enhancing facial features. Fat transfer can be combined with a facelift or done on its own.
- Necklift – this procedure tightens loose skin in the neck and treats muscle (platysmal) bands in the neck. This is usually done in combination with a facelift.
- Liposuction – this procedure can be used to remove excessive fat in the neck and to treat the ‘double chin’ appearance.
During your consultation with Dr Kian, you will be able to discuss your goals and concerns. Dr Kian will discuss your options including facelift techniques, necklifts, fat transfer, liposuction and non-surgical facial rejuvenation procedures. He will also explain what sort of scars to expect and how long it will take to recover from surgery.
Dr Kian has had extensive training using various different techniques and types of facial and neck rejuvenation procedures. He will be able to tailor your procedure to ensure that you achieve natural-looking results based on your individual needs and concerns.