Natural-looking eyelid rejuvenation surgery with Dr Kian
Eyelid rejuvenation surgery (also called blepharoplasty, eyelid lift or eye bag surgery) is a procedure to improve and freshen up the appearance of your eyes. The procedure involves removing excessive sagging skin, fat bulges (‘eye bags’) and also tightening the muscles around your eyes.
The eyes are the focus of attention in our faces and many people seek eyelid rejuvenation surgery to freshen up their appearance, to look less tired and less angry. In some cases, excessive skin in your upper eyelid can cause hooding and impair your vision, making it a medical indication for surgery.
- Performed by Dr Kian, a UK-trained Consultant Plastic Surgeon who is trained in both surgical & non-surgical eyelid rejuvenation techniques
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS) Aesthetic Fellowship training in London & Sydney, Australia
- Systematic approach & personalised surgery for natural-looking results
- Experience in different techniques of upper & lower eyelid surgery to suit individual requirements including subciliary (lash-line) & transconjuctival (“hidden”) incision lower blepharoplasty
- Consultation and full aftercare provided by Dr Kian
Most people who seek blepharoplasty would like to rejuvenate their eyes by removing excessive skin and addressing fat bulges that may result in ‘eye bags’. This can be a problem that has developed as you aged or there could also be lifestyle or genetic reasons for having this problem in your 20s or 30s. You may feel or receive comments that you are constantly looking tired or angry and this may be affecting your self-confidence.
There are 2 main types of eyelid surgery, however this can be customised based on your individual concerns:
- Upper blepharoplasty – this involves removing excessive, hooded skin in the upper eyelid. At the same time, any fat bulges can also be corrected. The scar is carefully hidden within your upper eyelid crease.
- Lower blepharoplasty – this involves removing excessive fat that bulges causing ‘eye bags’. This can be combined with skin tightening using a subciliary incision just beneath the lash line or using a hidden transconjunctival incision.
During your consultation with Dr Kian, you will be able to discuss your goals and concerns. Dr Kian will discuss your options including upper blepharoplasty, lower blepharoplasty or a combination of treatments. He will also explain what sort of scars to expect and how long it will take to recover from surgery.
Dr Kian has had extensive training using various different techniques and types of eyelid rejuvenation surgery. He will be able to tailor your procedure to ensure that you achieve natural-looking results based on your individual needs and concerns.