Natural-looking breast implant removal / replacement with Dr Kian
Breast implant removal surgery, may be carried out together with the placement of a new implant (also known as breast re-augmentation or implant exchange). Other options that you may have apart from placing a new implant is to replace the implant with your own fat (autologous fat transfer), replace it with your own breast tissue (breast auto-augmentation) or to have a breast uplift at the same time.
Women may seek breast implant removal/replacement for a variety of reasons including to improve appearance or to treat a problem such as capsular contracture or implant rupture. Commonly, women who have this procedure want to bring back an aesthetically pleasing appearance to their breasts. Just like for people who have implants for the first time, feeling better about the shape and size of your breasts can also have a major impact on the type of clothes you choose to wear and the holidays you have.
- Performed by Dr Kian, a UK-trained Consultant Plastic Surgeon with a special interest in Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS) Aesthetic Fellowship training in London & Sydney, Australia
- Systematic approach & personalised surgery for natural-looking results
- Experience in full range of cosmetic breast, breast reconstruction & breast cancer procedures from advanced training fellowships
- Full range of sizes & implant shapes (round & anatomical/tear-drop)
- Consultation and full aftercare provided by Dr Kian
- Lifetime implant guarantee available*
*provided by GC Aesthetics for Nagor & Eurosilicone implants. Terms & conditions apply
Most women who seek breast implant removal/replacement surgery would like to have this revision procedure for the following reasons:
- to improve aesthetic appearance
- to correct changes in your breast and body shape due to age, pregnancy, breastfeeding or weight loss
- to treat a problem with a breast implant such as capsular contracture or implant rupture
- in some cases, women may seek replacement as the implant has been in place longer than manufacturers’ recommendations
During your consultation with Dr Kian, you will be able to discuss your goals and concerns. Dr Kian will discuss the various options with you including implant removal only, implant replacement, breast auto-augmentation, breast uplift or autologous fat transfer. If you would like to have your implant replaced, Dr Kian will discuss the various implant types, shapes (round or anatomical/tear-drop), sizes and placements (subglandular, submuscular or dual-plane).
Dr Kian has had extensive training using various different techniques in cosmetic breast surgery, breast reconstruction and breast cancer surgery, and is therefore able to advise on what options may be suitable for you. He will be able to tailor your procedure to ensure that you achieve natural-looking results based on your body shape and individual needs.