Natural-looking breast reduction with Dr Kian
Breast reduction surgery, also known as mammoplasty is a procedure to reduce the overall size and weight of your breasts. The procedure involves removing excessive weight from your breasts to reduce them to a more manageable size and in most cases, giving them a lift at the same time.
Women seek breast reduction surgery because the weight from overly large, heavy breasts can cause physical pain and discomfort. In some cases, the excessive weight of the breasts can cause neck/back pain and pain from bra straps digging into your shoulders. Besides that some people seek this procedure to feel less self-conscious about the size of their breasts, to improve self-confidence and to make it easier to choose clothing. Having lighter breasts can also make it easier to exercise and carry out your daily activities.
- Performed by Dr Kian, a UK-trained Consultant Plastic Surgeon with a special interest in Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS) Aesthetic Fellowship training in London & Sydney, Australia
- Systematic approach & personalised surgery for natural-looking results
- Experience in different techniques of breast reduction to suit individual requirements including inverted T (“Wise-pattern”/anchor-shaped scar), vertical (“lollipop”/short scar) and circumareolar (scar around areola only)
- Consultation and full aftercare provided by Dr Kian
Most women who seek breast reduction surgery would like to reduce the size and weight of their breasts for the following reasons:
- physical pain – including neck/back pain and from bra straps
- activities – large, heavy breasts can make it difficult to exercise and carry out your daily activities/work
- self consciousness – some people do not want to draw unwanted attention to overly large breasts
- clothes/holidays – large breasts can make it difficult to choose clothes and can affect your enjoyment of holidays
- cosmetic reasons
During your consultation with Dr Kian, you will be able to discuss your goals and concerns. Dr Kian will discuss your procedure with you including what sort of scars to expect, what garments to wear and how long it will take to recover from surgery.
Dr Kian has had extensive training using various different techniques and types of breast reduction surgery. He will be able to tailor your procedure to ensure that you achieve natural-looking results based on your body shape and individual needs.