Rejuvenating Tixel skin tightening treatments with Dr Kian
Tixel utilises advanced fractional thermal energy technology to rejuvenate your skin without the use of lasers. This state-of-the-art rejuvenation system is used to tighten the skin in your face, especially around the eyes and neck/décolletage area with less downtime compared to traditional CO2 laser resurfacing treatments. If you are looking for non-surgical skin rejuvenation, Tixel skin rejuvenation is expertly carried out by Dr Kian, a Consultant Plastic Surgeon who is one of the pioneers of this treatment in the North West of England.
Tixel is an effective treatment for:
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Tightening loose facial skin, especially around the eyes
- Tigthening loose, crepey skin around the neck/décolletage area
- Uneven pigmentation/skin tone/texture
- Acne scars
- Sun-damaged skin
Dr Kian’s believes in an individualised approach to anti-ageing treatments. His approach to skin rejuvenation is to provide treatments that are safe, effective and with minimal downtime.
- Performed by Dr Kian, a UK-trained Consultant Plastic Surgeon who is trained in both surgical & non-surgical cosmetic treatments
- Dr Kian is one of the pioneers of Tixel skin rejuvenation in the North West of England
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS) Aesthetic Fellowship training in London & Sydney, Australia
- Systematic approach & personalised treatments for natural-looking results
- Consultation and full aftercare provided by Dr Kian
Tixel works by utilising controlled thermal energy to heat damaged skin cells, harnessing your skin’s natural healing processes to encourage new cell turnover and stimulate collagen production. Tixel has 3 different settings, which can be tailored according to your individual concerns:
- Ablative – this is the most intensive treatment, giving similar results to CO2 laser skin resurfacing but with less downtime.
- Non-ablative – this is a milder setting, which can be used safely for certain skin types over more treatment sessions. This setting has even shorter downtime.
- Open channel – this is the mildest setting that creates channels for diffusion of serums and other topical products (mesotherapy).
It is extremely important to choose a highly-trained practitioner to perform your skin rejuvenation treatments to ensure that you are in safe hands. During your consultation with Dr Kian, you will be able to discuss your goals and concerns. Dr Kian will discuss your options including Tixel skin rejuvenation and other non-surgical treatments.
Dr Kian has had extensive training on various different techniques and types non-surgical rejuvenation treatments. He will be able to tailor your procedure to ensure that you achieve natural-looking results based on your individual needs and concerns.